The good news about social ministry!
What's going on? Click on news items to the right.
Add/Update news by emailing email@example.com the following information:
- YOUR name, 10-digit telephone number, email address, and responsibility with regard to the church or social ministry organization mentioned in your news story.
- TITLE: The title of the story.
- PHRASE: A catchy phrase that draws people to read the story.
- STORY: Approximately 400 words describing the social ministry story, e.g., the who, what, why, when, where, how, etc.
- IMAGES: Two or more standard digital camera photographs showing some aspect of the social ministry news story or, if you have the capability, jpg images saved as 506 pixels wide by 330 pixels tall and set at a resolution of 72 dpi.
- CAPTIONS: A catchy phrase that describes each image; identify people if you want.
- ORGANIZATION: The website (if any) and mailing address of the church or social ministry organization mentioned in the story, including street, PO Box (if any), suite (if any), city, state, and zip code.
- CONTACT: The name, 10-digit telephone number, and email address of a person whom the public can contact to obtain more information about the story.